Monday, December 12, 2011

Enjoying Life While Running

This weekend was very rewarding. I ran the Venice Christmas 10k and it was my 3rd 10k. I ran it in 58 minutes. This is by far my personal best so this means my mile avg is around 9:30 which isn't TERRIBLE. I ran it with 3 other gf's (Dana, Libbs and Linds H.!) although we didn't end together it was great to know that we were all in it together.


Additionally, Kansas basketball beat the #2 ranked team Ohio State on Saturday which even sweetened the day!


Venice Christmas Run: 10k
Venice, CA
Time: 58:01
Mile avg: 9:35

 

I ran a 5k last month. Next to my house. It was so wonderful just to wake up and walk to the start line. Pan Pacific Park. Ran it solo. I really enjoyed running through my neighborhood, down 3rd street and having people cheer you on. Next 5k I will go for 28:30. Goals Goals and Goals.

Run For Her: 5k
Los Angeles, CA
Time: 29:03

No comments:

Post a Comment