Thursday, October 20, 2011

Giddy!

Hi y'all,

What am I doing? How do I do this? I have toyed around with the idea of starting a blog or perhaps a scrapbook (I know so 2000's) since the big move to Los Angeles from Austin,Texas (by the way of Lawrence, KS). I wish I had done it sooner. Anyhoo. Here I am.

Recently my life has felt a bit overwhelming. I have found myself caring about insignificant things and being tad bit self consumed instead of enjoying and focusing on the simple beauties that God has given the world. I have realized that I must cherish every second I spend with family and friends and let them know how much I appreciate them. Something I feel I don't do enough. I am incredibly grateful for everyone who has taught me a lesson, given me a hug, wiped away my tears and helped me when I've fallen flat on my ass (figuratively and literally) without judging me. I am who I am because of y'all.  Gracias!

This year has been incredibly hard but so wonderful at the same time. I've loved with my whole heart and had it shattered. I picked myself up and said at least I experienced something that made me feel alive. I have learned a lot about myself (the good and the bad) and who I want to be. I have realized that I need to stick up for myself more, not listen to others but my own instincts and to stop caring about what others think.  I'm a work in progress, but a happy one. Thank you 26. Perhaps you are my lucky #?  I will be 27 next month and if this year was such a pivotal year I can't even imagine what next year will hold. I hope to fill this little blog full of enlightening little gifts of wisdom, pictures and music for my readers as well as my adventures along the way. (Readers!?! pshhhh) I will share what inspires and motivates me in this wondrous world. I hope you all enjoy the little glitters of life that I am going to share.




v.

Here goes nothing, flying by the seat of my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment